Thursday, September 17, 2009

Puerto Rican Soccer Champion Scores for Krishna

8 Sep 2009

Devala Dasa won the Puerto Rico Soccer League championship vs Athletico San Juan in a hard fought game played in San Juan. Devala began his professional career signing with the Bayamon team in May of this year.

Bayamon won 1-0 giving Devala another victory to his club.

In the tradition of the Brazilian soccer greats, Devala took his jersey off at the game's end. As can be seen in the image below, he used the opportunity to glorify Lord Krishna.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hare Krishna!

pamho, agtsp!
I will come to Thailand some time this year and I would like to get in contact with the Devotees. I was at the Bangkok temple last year for the Ratha Yatra, but this time I will probably go to Chiang Mai. I would be very happy if you could provide any email addresses, addresses, phonenumbers or whatever if there are Devotees who live there.. If you know Bhakta Bryant or Eke Chakra Prabhu I would also like to have their email addresses if possible.
Thank you very much!
Please keep writing your blog it is very inspiring!
Hare Krishna.
Your Servant,
Bhakta Clemens
p.s. please take the comment of once you read it... my email address is clemens.both@gmail.com